We Have a New Home!
Dear Community Partners, Colleagues & Friends:
We’ve officially moved and we invite you to visit us at our new office at: 255 California St, Suite 800, San Francisco 94111. Our new space is both bigger and brighter, and the layout is reflective of our values of openness, collaboration and fun. A few of our favorite things are:
- On demand coffee: To help keep the creative juices flowing, we are now a part of the Keurig K-Cup kulture.
- Open office space: We’ve broken down departmental silos (and cubicle walls), and opened up our work stations to promote even more collaboration and innovation within our team.
- Our delightful doorman, Yentin: There is no better way to start your day than with a greeting from this ever-cheerful soul.
- Adaptable event space: We’re excited to host trainings, meetings and talks in our flexible work and lunch areas.
- Central downtown location: We welcome our neighbors to come by and say hello. We’re just a short walk from Embarcadero BART station.
We hope these changes will inspire you and your work with us. As always, we thank you for your continued support of the work we do and we look forward to seeing you soon!
The ZeroDivide Team