Intern Associate - eHealth
ZeroDivide’s work in the health field focuses on leveraging eHealth tools (electronic health resources and health care delivery tools) to decrease the persistent disparities in health outcomes for low-income communities, communities of color and other underserved groups. This work is done within the “Enrollment to Outcomes” framework for eHealth equity, a comprehensive structure for adoption at every point in the delivery of health services.
This is a part-time 6 months internship assignment.
This Intern Associate position will work closely in a team environment with the eHealth staff members. As Intern Associate you will have opportunity to network with leaders and other professionals in the nonprofit and technology field. ZeroDivide values our interns to ensure a rich learning experience that fits your career goals.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication and interpersonal skills; experience working with underserved communities; high engagement with social media, mobile technology and direct experience with adoption of ehealth tools.
• Support eHealth team in developing and implementing a range of technology adoption projects in execution of ZeroDivide’s eHealth Equity strategy implementation plan.
• Conduct research, policy and data analysis as directed, and related tasks support of eHealth project implementation.
• Assist with data collection and writing for project reports, surveys and assessments.
• Work effectively in a team environment with both technical and non‐technical staff.
• Establish and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external teams.
Education & Experience:
• Experience using verbal and written communication skills to articulate and communicate information and ideas to varying audiences and in multiple styles and channels.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred. Graduate and undergraduate students will be considered.
• Strong business writing, verbal communications and presentation skills.
• Strong research skills and ability to consolidate/summarize for developing written communications.
• Pro-active, self-motivated individual; team player; and able to work in cross-functional team.
• Nonprofit Program Experience.
This is a paid internship. Compensation based on skills and experience.
To Apply: Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
ZeroDivide is an Equal Opportunity Employer, with a strong commitment to creating a workplace which is representative of the richness and diversity of the people of California.